1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trimmer trap blade blocker for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Trevor8, May 25, 2010.

1. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

I'am selling this because I got the one for my exmark. This is used for a wb. It is a little difficult to mount but once you get it you will like it. It comes with a longer peice of board that you can cut incase the peice I cut doesn't fit. You will have to drill 2 holes on the deck and then mount the hinge using 2 bolts. You clamp the handle down using 2 peices of mettle and 2 bolts. I will get pics of it not mounted this week. Here is a link to the site http://www.trimmertrap.com/site/accessories/bb-1-wb-blade-blocker.html

It cost $200 new I will sell for $75 +s&h

2. NkyLawncare

NkyLawncare LawnSite Member

sent you a pm

3. Trevor8

from IA

here are some pics

SSPX0089.jpg

SSPX0088.jpg

SSPX0087.jpg

SSPX0086.jpg

4. Trevor8

from IA

It is a little dirty. Will clean before sale.

5. NkyLawncare

Can you get me a total with shipping to 41015? The pivot looks rusty. Is it rusty or just dirty? Does it pivot well?

6. Trevor8

from IA

No it's not rusty. It is just a brown color. Yes i will get you a total. Give me a few days I am busy with school as finals are coming up should have it by saturday if it rains tomorrow i will have it by then. I will PM you when I get it.

7. NkyLawncare

Thanks Trevor. Can you also get me the measurements of the plate?

8. Trevor8

from IA

It pivots well you just have to mess with the mounting to get it just right. I will try to get a video of it so i can show you it works good. If it is not mounted good then you will have to use more muscle to turn it. After a little adjusting it will work great. The only pain is installing it.

9. Kingfish

Kingfish LawnSite Member

Did you ever get the video?

10. STLmower08

STLmower08 LawnSite Member

If you still have this, I would like to buy it, assuming it would work on a 48" Turf Tracer.