trimmer trap customer service sucks!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by baddboygeorge, Jun 26, 2006.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i bought a trimmer rack an to no avail parts were missing an i called the company . The guy didnt say he was sorry or anything all he said its gonna be so much money to replace the parts . This company needs to understand customer service !!!

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

What "Parts" were missing? IIRC, mine were just a bolt on type thing.

3. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can say the same thing. Bought the trimmer holder and there was 1 or 2 bolts missing from that. Bought the water cooler holder and ALL the bolts, washers and nuts were missing. I just went to Home Depot and got what I needed it was a whole lot closer. It is just the principal of the whole thing that was irritating!

4. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

So they made you pay for the missing parts??

5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

speaking for myself, I got a commercial discount and the amount of parts that were missing was probably under $5.00. I was a bit surprised more then anything.

6. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I bought a tt-2 pro 4 and the backpack sprayer rack and the line holder a couple of years ago and none of my parts were missing.
    Sorry you're having a problem.

7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I cant remember if mine came with mounting hardware or not. I do remember having to go into my bolt bins to get what I needed though. I have mine mounted to my trailer and my trailer is a tube frame. I needed 3" bolts to go through the tube. So, I'm sure they wouldn't have shipped both 1" and 3" length bolts.

Only thing I had to do was install the rubber pads on the hooks. Everything else was pre-assembled.

8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

The only "parts" that came with mine were the pads like TLS had said in the previous post. No mounting hardware, bolts, etc. Same way with my blower rack, you are to use your own bolts.

9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

That could explain why they would charge for those "missing" parts then.

10. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

I am missing the plastic handle cradles an a few other parts . I called trimmer trap an spoke with Al Pepper an all i got outta him was ,,"i'll have to charge ya". I just bought the kit an there is pieces missing an you wanna charge me , get for real !! Trimmer trap sucks an i will never buy anything from this company again..I am so tired of companies offering you the moon to buy from them an then when ya do there service sucks !!!!!!!!