Trimmer Trap Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by raschmid07, May 21, 2006.

1. raschmid07

raschmid07 LawnSite Member

Does anybody know the prices for the ST-1 and ST-2 blower racks, as well as the TT-1 trimmer rack. I looked for prices on the internet, but I was having a tough time finding them. Thanks for your help.

2. mphillips4739

mphillips4739 LawnSite Member

It's been awhile since I bought my blower rack, but I think it was around $50. I have the three trimmer rack, and it cost around $150 I think. I am almost positive you s/b able to get the blower rack for $50, give or take $10, but it has been about three years since I bought the trimmer rack, so that is as close as I can remember. Homestead Lawn and garden here in Cleveland sells all the Trimmer Trap brand stuff, so you could give them a call for retail prices.

3. raschmid07

Thanks for the prices, I mainly wanted a rough estimate of what they would cost and your reply was perfect. Thanks again.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Those prices are way low now. Trimmer Trap had a pretty big price increase about 1 year ago. I know that the 3 place trimmer rack was about $229.00 back last summer. The blower racks are probably nearly $75.00 or more now.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow, I paid about $150 for my T-3, about 4 years ago.:dizzy:

6. raschmid07

Well I went by my dealer today and checked all my prices for the Trimmer Trap stuff. $54 for the one blower rack, ordering the other, and I think around $225 for the three trimmer rack. Thanks for the help.