1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trimmer Trap ST2 BP Blower Rack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by carcrz, Jul 18, 2007.

1. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Any thoughts on this rack? How does it compare to the yellow ones that a couple of our vendors are selling? I'm assuming it locks like all the other TT products do.
  2. carcrz

No thoughts?
  3. gobblet

gobblet LawnSite Member

If you talking about the one that holds two blowers vertical got one and love it. just make sure your blower has a spot to attach (some type of loop)
  4. carcrz

It is the single rack that Trimmer Trap makes specifically for the Stihl BR 550 & 600 Back pack blowers.
  5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Yes it does lock. I've never used the yellow racks so I can't comment on comparability. Pretty much it does what it's supposed to do, hold the blower. It can take a little bit of getting used to at first since you can miss the correct holes on the bottom of the blower for the rack's studs to fit into. I've read warnings that this rack can break the handle off of the blower but after almost a whole season my handle is fine. I suspect that if you put the blower in the rack wrong there could an issue but I don't have that problem.