Trimmer Trap TT-2 Racks for SALE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FLS Ltd., Oct 5, 2009.

1. FLS Ltd.

FLS Ltd. LawnSite Member

I have a set of trimmer racks, TT-2 that hold 3 string trimmers. They are in good condition, not bent or rusted, and work like new. They are a few years old, but there is nothing wrong with them. Not currently being used on the trailer. Removed and ready to sell.

$60.00

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Any pics boss?

Where's Westerville about? I'm right on the Ohio border with PA.

3. FLS Ltd.

FLS Ltd. LawnSite Member

yes I can get you some pics, Westerville is a suburb of Columbus on the North side.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's a bit far for me. About 3 hours, give or take.

5. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

I will take them. (Would like to see a pic if i could, and how did you like them?) Can i pick them up this weekend, will be there for the Bucks game.

6. WrightWay05

WrightWay05 LawnSite Member

are you willing to ship if so how much to ship to 37217? if you are ill take a set

7. turfrider1020

turfrider1020 LawnSite Senior Member

if not sold id be interested im in dayton area could come pick up next rain day which looks like thursday or friday

8. FLS Ltd.

FLS Ltd. LawnSite Member

Sure does seems that way as of now, let me know later this week if you are interested and we can make arrangements.

9. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

my number is 440-289-1800 (c), call me and we can discuss. Thanks, jason. (any chance of a pic?)

10. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

have not heard from you. i am heading to columbus tonight, I will try to check this thread if you want to post your number or i will look for a phone call from you. hope they are still for sale. thanks, jason