Trimmer-trap - where to buy online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doogiegh, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a site that you can buy Trimmertrap products online, such as the tc-3 tire cage and the HS-1 Hedge Trimmer Rack? Thanks!!
  2. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

3. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I called and ordered my trimmer racks directly from trimmer trap. The only reason they did that for me is because I dont have a trimmer trap dealer within an hour of me. If you do have a local dealer they will send you to the nearest dealer.

I searched all over the net and couldnt find any internet dealers. The way they made it sound, they want everyone using their local dealer. Which is most likely why they dont use many online dealers, if any at all.
  4. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

You could just call Trimmer Trap and order directly like I did. Thier Number is on the website.
  5. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Gee I wish I would have saw that before I posted.:eek:

Seriously though, when I called trimmer trap I asked about online dealers and was told they dont know of any. I guess I know differently now.
  6. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

If you buy from TT you'll pay retail and s&h and possibly tax. Why not talk your dealer into becoming a distributor? There are no minimums and you may get a better deal and support someone who probably needs the business. Everyone wins. btw-TT will encourage this, I know.