1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trimmer Trolley

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by walkerowner06, Aug 4, 2008.

1. walkerowner06

walkerowner06 LawnSite Member

I found this video on youtube. Looks like a good idea and seems to work pretty good. Also check out the Superwheels video it is the 5th video down on the list to the right.

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like a solution looking for a problem. Everything they are doing looks more complicated because of the wheels. If the weight bothers someone, try a shoulder harness.
  3. Genlandscape

Genlandscape LawnSite Member

If you need training wheels o your line trimmer, oyu need to find another livelyhood=:) Looks like an intresting concept, but just one more thing to break.
  4. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

And employees are great at breaking things. That thing would last about a day.
  5. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

That thing would slow you down more than help. But, if you're a homeowner and like toys, here's something else for you to play with......good luck!
  6. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

I have 2 of them and love them. Works great. I also have the backpack brace for blowers. It's a pole with 2 wheels that extends 2 feet behind you to the ground. No more falling backwards with that cumbersome blower on my back.
  7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I hear the John Deere 900 series will be offered with training wheels. They are still working on the simpler is better approach to ZTR's.

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

You can't be Effing serious... I mean really... Are there really people out there so ate up with dumb that they think some screw brained deal like that is actually a good idea? And for the people that are sitting around and INVENTING this crap, they are just a whole breed to themselves.
  9. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

So judgemental. All I can say, is that since I got my backpack brace I have not had any soreness. And now when I fall over it is never backwards.
  10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Just another novelty. this is almost asgoof of idea as the trimmer that attaches to the deck of the mower...Yeah,...THAT'S gonna work! :rolleyes: