1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Mr.Lawn, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Hey folks I am going to have to replace my trimmer. I don't want to spend alot of money for one, Can anybody recommend one????
  2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Echo SRM- 260t. If you wanted the split boom the PAS-260. bo5th are good. I have had my PAS-260 for a long time.
  3. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Could you describe specifically what you're looking for in a trimmer? Weight? Power? Attachment capable? and those sorts of things.
  4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

What is your budget for this purchase? Why are you replacing your current trimmer? What are you looking for in a new trimmer?
  5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Same here all I run are Toro 21", 52" walk behinds, 60" Z- Master and Echo trimmers, hedge trimmers, and blowers. Nothing beats quality
  6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I really like the robin trimmers, alot of trimmer for a little money

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Husqvarna 323L. Friend of mine has one, very good trimmer. Nice and light, at least compared to what I am used to. Plenty of power. Starts real good... unlike my Stihl stuff. Good luck with your purchase!
  8. newtex

newtex LawnSite Member

I have to second the Robin trimmer. It makes my Echo seem sick.