1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

trimmertrap T2

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curry, Mar 1, 2003.

1. curry

curry LawnSite Member

Ive done all the searches and read and decided on the Trimmertrap T2 that hods 3 trimmers. The only place I have found to buy online is Northern Tool. They want $240 w/ shipping. I reread the posts to find somewhere else to purchase to see if I could get it cheaper and yall talked about ordering direct from the company since I dont have a dealer close. I emailed them but havent gotten a reply. Does anyone know where I can order the T2 online at a cheaper total price than $240. I will pay that if I have to because everyone seems to really like them but Im just tryin to get the cheapest deal. Thanks
  2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Call TrimmerTrap at 1-800-279-8727. the TT-2 is $179.95 direct from them IF there is no dealer within about a 30 min. drive from you. The guy I spoke with was super nice and helpful on the phone, sent me a catalog and price list that day. I've been checking out other racks, and own a Lesco 3 trimmer rack(which is going to go with my old trailer when I sell it), the TrimmerTrap is the best I've found!
  3. curry

curry LawnSite Member

I called them a few minutes ago but they are closed on Saturday. I will call Monday. I have no dealer for about 75 miles.
  4. curry

curry LawnSite Member

I just received an email from them w/ a number to call. Called and mine is on the way. Total price w/ shipping $195. Those folks are good to deal with. Check them out
  5. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member