trimstar 36 ?'s

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by ftgulal, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

I am currently waiting for a trimstar hydro 36 to come in. Do you have any close up pictures of the bagger and also, my dealer said I needed a weight kit. Where does this weight kit mount? I am getting the mulch kit also, how hard is it to change from bagging to side discarge to mulching? I am getting this mower to use on some high end properties, so I hope I won't be dissapointed. I am getting the roller velkie also, figured I might as well get everything available. thanks for any info.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Here is the only picture of the catcher I have.
    [​IMG]

The weight kit bolts to the front of the mower frame.
    Bagging to side discharge is just removing the bagging plate and installing he side discharge chute and bracket.
    Going tom bagging or side discharge and back is a bit more involved you would have to remove the internal deck baffle and the closure plate and the blades if you want to change to bagging or side discharge blades.
    You will love the mower and the results it produces.
    Welcome to the Hustler family!

3. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

thanks for the info

4. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

i have the trimstar 36 hydro, it is 4 years old and i purchased the hustler cloth baggert at the same time, I have ordered a replacemnt bag now and it is too small< the dealer says there is only 1 part number. Did they change the size of this bagger, it is much shorter than the frame.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Can you give me the model and serial # of the mower and the part # of the bag your trying to install on the catcher frame.

Pj

6. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one of the roller sulkies. Just for your info, they are very rough riding on any hard surface and they can break sprinkler heads that stick up at all above the soil surface. They do striope the lawn very well. Also they weigh a ton. And tend to get in the way when turning. We quit using ours after about 2 seasons and went back to a tire type sulky.

7. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

8. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

model # of the bag is 109911

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Ok.
    The 927400 36" WB uses a 102673 catcher, this catcher uses a 777938 bag assembly.
    The 109911 bag is for the newer / current 36" WB, not your previous model 927400.
    Somewhere, someone has mixed up which catcher they were ordering a bag for.
    You need Hustler part # 777938

10. ftgulal

ftgulal LawnSite Member

thanks for the help