Trip wire

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Toy2, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Trip wire pictures, not sure why my thread was closed, sorry to offend anyone......the little bush is a stake driven into the ground for the trip wire.....put in a .357 blank....my property, I will protect it, if some kid is walking around with wire cutters, then he deserves to be scared off, agree?

HPIM0147.jpg

HPIM0149.jpg

2. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

that will be funny at like 3 am/......hahahaha. Iwish i could see that/

3. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like, I like.

4. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow!!! Very creative. I like it.

5. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

So whats the story here, are kids cutting your chrismas lights???? I ve never heard of that one.

6. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, creative for sure! I like the idea, though.

7. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

NVM just read your story over in the off topic thread

8. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay, I'm 3 blocks from the elementry school, they just let out, I watched 6 kids walk by, ages 7 to 10 years, nothing, they stayed on the ROW walking home...ROW is about 30feet wide........so unless they are free to roam at night, its not them.......and no I didn't stand outside, kitchen window faces that area, and I have the solar screens....

Last year we had someone going around posting a threathing flyer at your door if you had X-Mas lights before Thanksgiving, so this year I waited until after Thanksgiving to put lights up...........called local PD about my problem, dispatch will increase patrols.......so it leads me to think it happened in the early a.m.

We'll see what happens....I can't wait...

9. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

.... Thats why they call it Wacko, TX.

Sorry, had to call it before anyone else. I actually love the idea, but I'd one-up it with a recording of a grumpy old man 'Hey, you little b@st@rds get lost!!' then have about 6-8 shots.
    Better call the doggy clean-up service to clean up the pile they leave in your front lawn as they run for their lives....

10. I like it, got any other booby trap pictures.