1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trouble accessing Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ACER, Jul 4, 2002.

1. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Anyone else have trouble accessing Lawnsite? Sometime's I can get on quick, others I either cannot or it is verrrrrrrrry slow. The problem is not my computer (unless it only hates Lawnsite) or my connection(cable modem). Any advice or information is appreciated.
  2. cowman66

cowman66 Banned

yes i have noticed this. just a few minutes ago it was being weird. i also have a cable modem and other sites such as **********.com and arborsite.com are fine so i dont think it is the forum provider.
  3. cowman66

cowman66 Banned

just noticed that *******
    is censored. notice the period? lol:D
  4. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Speed has slowed down for the last couple of days, it is the server that the site is hosted on, the company has been notified and are working on the situation.

5. wxmn6

wxmn6 LawnSite Member

Same thing here. Sometime I get in quick, sometime I could not get in. It is frustrating sometime but hopefully the server could fix the problem. Also I noticed that it take longer time to get "back" to the previous page when reading the threads.