1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trouble again with my 27hp Lazer.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tomslawncare1, Jun 8, 2001.

1. Tomslawncare1

Tomslawncare1 LawnSite Member

Here we go again. More trouble with my 27hp Lazer. :angry: I've had the voltage regulator replaced on the machine once already. The machine would be shut off between jobs and when I got to the next job it wouldn't turn over. Dead battery. This went on for 2 weeks until the dealer was able to get a new regulator. Three weeks have gone by now with the regulator and don't you know, the battery died on me twice this past week. So again I am going to have to keep dropping off the mower to the dealer during the day (due to my non lawn full time job) and pick it up on my way home from my day job and mow. Anyone else haveing this kind of trouble and if so what was your cure?
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Why don`t you put this on the Exmark forum, mabey they can help you.
  3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Tom,

How many hours do you have? Just so I can look for trouble on mine. Also what is your serial #? Maybe you have a lemon! Sorry to hear your troubles, it is a very bad feeling when new stuff breaks.
  4. Tomslawncare1

Mow, I just put a lengthy post on the Exmark page. I hope to get a favorable response.
  5. Tomslawncare1

dixie1, I had 5 hours on the machine when it started going dead. I now have 86 hours on it and here we go again. I would say I have about 10 extra, non productive hours, on the machine due to needing to let run between jobs.
    What does the serial number have to due with it maybe being a lemon?
  6. BladeRunna

BladeRunna Banned
    from america

i read this article then ran right out and gave my 52in snapper a hug :p