Trouble with CDMS.net??????

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Ric, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Is any one else having problems with CDMS.net label search???? Or is it my computers (plural)???

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

40 views at this time and no one checked out CDMS.net to see if they are having trouble pulling up Labels or MSDS?????

All I am asking for is a simple Yes or No if the link is working for you.

3. nighthawk117

nighthawk117 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Tried late last week with no luck, site was supposedly down for maintanence.

4. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Your Link worked and if I first Google a Product I can get the Label. But to go to the home page and type in a search, I get the Product Page but can't get the Label. When the red & mark is huge, the link won't work. But if the Red & is a normal size then the PDF loads.

6. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

It look's like they completely changed the look of their website, i'll bet you just caught the the growing pain's.

http://www.cdms.com/

7. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Labels? We don't need no steenking labels!!:nono:

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

It's been the same way for me about 3 or more weeks now. I read lots of labels and it's kind of a pain to have to look up each individual product to get the label.

Labels, who needs labels? I need steenking labels to do my job right...:laugh: (Barry, I couldn't resist)

CDMS is the bomb when its working properly. I feel naked without it. :laugh:

9. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I have not had any problems with it but I have not used it in the past few days

Charles Cue