Troybuilt 33" wide cut

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by snowjeep, Mar 24, 2007.

1. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

KS Grasscutter, I can take a loss but that would be like a $1000.00 loss. I would be better off using it and sucking up the size. Sorry.

2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I would think $750.0 - $850.00 would be a fair price, since it has a catcher and looks pretty clean.

3. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

If you made money with it for 1 year then it's not a loss, it's investment in inventory. Keep it and use it for back yards with small gates. Then add your bigger mower.

4. swurstner

swurstner LawnSite Member

If You Go To 750.00 I Pick It Up I'm In West Seneca Also

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Not to be a total dink here, but those retailed for $1400 brand new everywhere. Grass bag was like $80. To try and sell it for what you paid for it is never gonna happen... Figure HALF of what you paid on that sort of equipment. Somehting over 3 to 4 thousand you would have to be at least a grand under new price, otherwise most people will just rather go with new and the new warranty... Iv'e sold quite a few things I didn't end up liking over the years, and each time I take it in the rear... Just the way it goes if you don't want to keep it.

6. snowjeep

Thanks for all the advice. I got ripped on the bagger then since I paid $180. Live and learn I guess.

7. snowjeep

Let me think about the $750 offer

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

$775 plus shipping

9. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

I still say keep it.