Tru Trac Sulky

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by samk, Feb 24, 2002.

1. samk

samk LawnSite Member

for people using toros tru trac how do you like it

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I demoed the toro tru-track sulky at the St. Louis BBQ, last october, and I will say it is the nicest sulky that I have ever been on. I liked how each side of the sulky was independent from each other. It made the mower feel a lot more stable to me, i guess that is because of the way it is attached to each side of the back of the mower. It also seemed that if it was used for a while, you would be less beat up, as with the other sulkys. I ran the mower quite a bit with the sulky to try to get a feel for it. I was impressed with it. :)

3. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone happen to know if they will mount to the exmarks as well, without modifcations.

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

beck:
    I did discuss that with the toro representive, and he said it could possibly be done, if you could weld. You would have to make the bar,etc. shorter, because the exmarks are not as wide as the toro.

5. jsr2741

jsr2741 LawnSite Senior Member

I saw this sulky demonstrated and I liked how it wouldn't bind when backing up. I'm going to see if I can get the dealer to fit this Tru Trac Sulky to my new Turf Tracer.

The dealer who actually had one last fall said he believed it could be attached with some minor modifications. Well see.

6. SUNSHINE LAWN

SUNSHINE LAWN LawnSite Member

Just bought a 36" toro hydro with tru track that will be ready to pick up on tuesday. I demoed the 44" with tru track and it seemed to flex with bumps and weight transfer which I think should make it a little easier on the operator. I'll give an update on it after using it a while.

7. SUNSHINE LAWN

SUNSHINE LAWN LawnSite Member

Anyone else have any experience on a tru track. This will be my first ride on a sulky and have nothing to compare it to. Is there such a thing as a "CADILLAC OF SULKY'S".