1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Truck 4 Sale & Wanted in MN...Don't miss this

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnscapeMN, Dec 6, 2005.

1. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

I am in the Twin Cities area. I need a smaller mower. I currently have to 52" Prolines and only need one. I would like a 36"? Walk behind. Also, I am in need of a trailer 6x12 or something around that. I am willing to purchase the equipment, or possibly trade for one 52" Proline, I have two Jet-skis, Also I have a 1978 Chevy for sale, checkout the pic...Although it looks better now, I added a double chrome roll bar with 5 KC lights. I also restored the whole interior. Also added were new chrome tips, and a full neon underbody light kit. It was recently restored as a personal vehicle for a body shop owner(so it is excelent work) Has $5k paint job, altering between red and pink 7 times, then adding 5 layers of clear. You will not see a straighter truck, not even on a new one(the paint is like glass) It has a 454 chromed out, it is a K30, it also comes with both front and rear brand new chrome bumpers..and trust me, it gets plenty of looks....
    Let me know if you have ????s