truck and signs pics..

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by gogetter, Mar 17, 2003.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Just some pics of my new truck (new to me) and signs that I just got today. The truck's a '96 F-250.

my pictures0003.jpg

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Another:

my pictures0005.jpg

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Last one:

truck general.jpg

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

awesome looking truck, does it have a lift kit? or big tires? just curious how much did you pay if you dont mind telling.
    congrats

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

NICE TRUCK....looks great shined up. keep it looking nice. it's an eye catcher, and that matters. The signs look a bit small, what are the measurements on it? Mine are 12X24 on a 3/4 ton Dodge Ram, and even mine look small.

6. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck, We go with lettering instead. We have most of our fleet lettered. I personally would go with a phone # on the fender, we added that and had much more response!

mvc-005s.jpg

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

1st trailer, other trailers not lettered.

mvc-004s.jpg

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Scottie, no lift. It's all stock.....for now. I paid right around $10K for the truck, but then paid about another $1K for an extended warrenty.
    It's an XL model 3/4 ton, auto, 351, 5.8L, and had 105K miles on it.

Expert lawns, the signs are the same size as yours 12"x24". I agree, they look a bit small. There's an even smaller one on the tailgate. 9'x18" is all that would fit on the flat part.
    I do have a big sign on the back of my trailer though, 4'x2'.
    I really only got the truck signs so that when I pull up to someones house for the first time to give an estimate, they can see that it's me.

landscaper3, I didn't go with vinyl lettering for a couple different reasons, but believe me I would have liked to go that way. Next time around.
    And great looking truck you have there. You take better pictures then me too!

9. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

While I like truck lettering, and obviously one needs it as you may not always have a trailer, I think that trailer lettering is really key. I think people see a trailer with equipment on it and automatically connect it to business. If the trailer is lettered I think it makes a much better connection on a setup rolling down the road. Just my $.02

10. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Very Nice Jonathon! Im actually looking for a similar truck but a few years older to use for my dirty work (pesticides, spring mowing etc).