truck and signs pics..

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by gogetter, Mar 17, 2003.

1. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trucks guys, they look good.

Does anyone know the price difference between vinyl and magnetic signs? I want some signs for my truck and can't decide what I want. I kind of want to be able to remove them, but I think the vinyl looks a little better. I have heard from others on this site that magnetics cost about $150 a pair?

Thanks
    Ryan

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Ryan, you can get magnetics for as little as $50 a pair on ebay.
    Mine cost me $125 and that was for the pair of doors, and one small one on the tailgate.
    I could have found them cheaper (like the ones on ebay), but this guy had already done my trailer sign. So this way he was able to do identical signs, just scaled down.

He told me the vinyl would have been around $175. Not sure, but I think he might have meant small, like the size of the magnetic signs. I'll almost bet that larger, door filling, lettering would have been more.

3. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We paid $270.00 per truck which is like the door pics and moved phone number to larger letters on front fender, plus tailgate is done like doors and bug shield has web site and also the VIBRANT green pinstriping on both! (Also pickup has print on rear quarters.

mvc-008f.jpg

4. landscaper3

We paid $270.00 per truck which is like the door pics and moved phone number to larger letters on front fender, plus tailgate is done like doors and bug shield has web site and also the VIBRANT green pinstriping on both! (Also pickup has print on rear quarters. (sorry but its REALLY hard to keep these guys clean in winter up here!

mvc-009f.jpg

5. landscaper3

Like I stated move the phone number up on front fender, Winter Fleet pic minus the skidsteer.

mvc-001f.jpg