Truck and Snow

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedWingsDet, Dec 17, 2005.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

heres my truck, notice my back bumper, lol

2. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Another pic of our last storm

3. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Nice setup. I bet the next step up will be the duramax.:) And what are the truck/bull balls for what do they do or are they just for looks?

4. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

either duramax, cummins, or powerstroke, not sure. All I know is that it'll be atleast a 3/4ton and American. The big 3 make all the same truck's IMO, its just a matter of looks, and I like the aggressive look of fords. But who knows maybe I'll wind up with a gasser, but I drive 4-5k miles a month so a diesel would be ideal

The balls are just there for kicks and giggles, but more giggles than kicks because kicks in the balls dont feel good, lol.

5. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

how much did you give for truck lettering if you dont mind.

6. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

I paid $200. 3 sides.

7. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

Just don't buy a dodge, nothing but problems. I talked to a salesman that used to work for dodge the other day, he told me they always had to double check if a new car had been started before they took it on a test drive with customers because they would get some right off the truck that would not start.

8. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

Sorry, but I like dodges the most, I like the cummins. I ahd a dakota and my bro has a dakota, and they are great. Not one problem (nock on wood)... The trans thing doesnt occur anymore so its not a big deal, and the cummins have an amazing amount of power.

But if I buy a new truck, it will be american and it will be what ever is the cheapest out of the big 3. Ford, Dodge, and GM all make great cars and trucks, and when you compare apples to apples they are all the same execpt for looks and little stuff, thus I will get the cheapest.

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Truck nuts and my business name right near each other. Two things you really want to go together for a professional image ;)

Nice truck though.

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

LOL I know its not professional, alot of you guys say that, but I could care less. I get tons of laughs from people from it, so im not taking them off....

Lol.