Truck and Trailer In One

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Sean Adams, Jul 16, 2004.

1. ron greentree

ron greentree LawnSite Member
    from IL

seems over priced to me i mean i looked at them but really it just is a over hyped box truck with a few mods make your own just my 2 cents as far as their claims to make you more profitable is complet bs onsite fuel storage for example you still have to fill the thing just like you would with any other fuel storage who knows maybe they just bring the gas to you:laugh:

2. PetesLandscape&Supply

PetesLandscape&Supply LawnSite Member

Yes there cool to some degree , but no way would I buy one for the price ....and then have it sit in a garage for 5 months till spring....best bet is an enclosed trailer and truck.......:)

3. palombo

palombo LawnSite Member

I am looking for a used Trugreen spray truck... Anyone know where to find one ?

4. electronics2667

electronics2667 LawnSite Member

I have been to their plant in Ga. & they prices are alot higer then anyone else , you can customized a truck yourself for about half of there price. Nothing on there lot is under 10,000.00 for what i seen. I am from Live Oak also are you still in business.

5. FoxHill

FoxHill LawnSite Member

I'm new to this site so bare with me.

Looking to go from an open trailer to an enclosed. Anybody have opinions on brands of enclosed trailers, as far as which brands are constructed better, last longer, are more popular, etc?

Try and keep the postings to something I'ld be able to aquire, I'm in the northeast (Massachusetts).

Thanks

6. vistalawncarega

vistalawncarega LawnSite Member

price seems a bit high but all in all a pretty good truck. You might want to do
    some more research on the gas mileage , I would try to talk with someone that actually has one. Maybe someone here can add to that.