1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Truck and trailer signs

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lawns by Steve, Feb 23, 2007.

1. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Not trying to be picky, but I did notice one thing. The line with the tree and Lawns by Steve is slightly crooked. When you get it made bigger it will show more. I have drawn a line across to let you see what I'm talking about.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Dang! Good eyes!
    I would get rid of the "Free Estimates"...looks out of place and EVERYBODY gives free estimates, and the customers know this. Then, make your name as big as you can and your telephone number as big as you can.
  3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

i think it looks really nice but i would change the e-mail if you could to make it better for people to remember

also i was wondering how much are you paying for these signs i was looking to get some but i didnt know how much they were going for we just air brushed our farm name on our trucks and it looked really good but the guy that did it for us moved to far away to get him to do them any more and i cant find any one that makes them look as good as he did.
  4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that you have written the second longest run-on sentence I have ever read. Congratulations!
  5. cl&l c.c. Tx

cl&l c.c. Tx LawnSite Member

I like it.
  6. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

o no i think i will have the first i just dont like to use periods i mean come on where on the web who cares i mean ya some times i use them but most of the time i just type and dont use periods makes me type faster but thanks though
  7. Lawns by Steve

Lawns by Steve LawnSite Member

I am paying 70.00 for 2 thats with shipping. Trying to find someone local to see if that can save some.
  8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Acually, people for the most part use periods here. Heck, I'm 16 and try to type good. If I can, You can sir.
  9. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

and makes it too hard to read......

sign looks nice.... problem with magnets, kids, compeditors and wind have a tendancey to remove them for you.... vinyl isnt any more expensive really
  10. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

vinyl is actually cheaper in my area. magnets would of cost me 65, and to do vinyl was 45. so i did the vinyl. but your signs look good.