1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

truck decals

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Frontier-Lawn, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan LawnSite Member

great job!
  2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like your second design. It would be cool if Frontier could get some kind of door handles that are adhesive friendly... like chrome or some type of metallic. I think you can get some on ebay for less than $100... maybe even closer to $50.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I like the third one....good job Carolina.:clapping:
  4. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i was going to get handles like this this year.
  5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

That would be cool... probably easier on the graphics guy if they didn't have holes in them... but yeah I would definately get some more handles especially if you already want some.

The way I see it Frontier... if you don't have 20 trucks running around, you really have to make your one truck stand out like a SORE thumb. I practice what I preach... I have brightass yellow trucks with my simple but big LawnWorks logo... it works. People always tell me... "oh I have seen your trucks". So I say, make it as BIG as possible, cover your entire truck with your name... just don't be one of those guys with magnet size business advertisement.

Yeah I stole my logo from lawnsite. I actually wish my logo was bigger, but my designer did it "his way" even though that wrap cost me about 2k.

6. tras

tras LawnSite Member

My old truck:

7. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Here's my 2cents..The only problem with creative numbers like yours and others (lawn) is everyone has cell phones now some dont even have a house line. And on these newer phones the letters are not on the numbers, would suggest putting the numbers below or after it in ( ). Also know Im commenting on your old truck, just a thought for others as well
  8. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Just Keep it simple, and clean.
  9. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

I never was a fan of all the stick-on/ bolt-on "enhancements"
  10. AdamChrap

AdamChrap LawnSite Senior Member

How long have you had this number? It looks very familiar........