1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Truck for sale

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Firefighter1428, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Firefighter1428

Firefighter1428 LawnSite Member

I have for sale a 1996 Chevy Silverado 1500. This truck was used for 1 month pulling a trailer while other truck was in the shop. Main use for this truck was a daily driver and for admin. work for the landscaping company. This truck was used as a second plow truck but only for driveways in residential areas, no commercial or heavy plowing. This truck was well maintained; monthly maintenance was done on it along with regular oil and fluid changes. New Brakes were put on 3 months ago, 31 inch BFG A/T tires were placed on the truck at the beginning of the winter (06) Truck has 16 inch stock rims, Reinforced rear suspension Exterior is Red/white, Interior is red/Burgundy. Bench seat, AM/FM/Cd-Player. For right now the Myers 7.5 snow plow is not going with the truck but a deal maybe worked out. Asking $7,500 for the truck. If interested please contact me, I need to sell this truck asap, I do not have room for this truck. As you can see I have attached one picture and will have more info and pictures comming soon.

work picture 008.jpg