Truck Graphics

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenNation, Aug 27, 2006.

1. GreenNation

GreenNation LawnSite Member

I am considering changing my small magnetic signs that we run on our truck to a full wheel to wheel custom graphic. I told the graphic guy I was looking to explode our current business logo design to make it more eye-catching.What do most of you guys do in this area, and why? Our logo is pretty cool , and we have had several comments telling us our design is great.
    Any thoughts on this one?

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I've thought about it, esp after seeing how well Better's turned out and at $3K it really isn't that expensive, my only hold back is a) how long will it "really" holdup against the 7 or so years they tell you it will and b) how does it effect re-sale and re-sale value on the trucks

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

There are a lot of them in my market. My advise, keep it simple. The simple ones look great. The ones that are too busy with pictures of blueprints, BBQ, waterfalls etc. just too confusing. I'm in the business and its like playing wheres Waldo when I am next to them on the road trying to figure out what is on that truck;) Never mind what is the company name. The Paddock pool company here has a beautiful wrap, just deep blue water with some white from the splash. I feel cooler just looking at it when I see it on the road.