1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

truck graphics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Jan 10, 2012.

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

got the truck back this afternoon,came out pretty good.:usflag:

2. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

3. j-ville native

j-ville native LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great! I'm going to put my company name, phone #, and website address on my truck this winter once I figure out what design I want. I've been looking at threads for ideas. Thanks for posting. What's the #1 for?
  4. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Really Awesome looking lettering!:cool2:
  5. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Truck 1
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it.
  7. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Really nice, clean, crisp. Really nice job!!
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice and clean

How much does that much lettering cost around you ? I am gonna have to start shopping I need my truck lettered already

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks everyone,2011 was a good yr for me and i needed to upgrade to a new truck for a number of reasons.number 1 being the blue truck that i had was turning into a nightmare ,frame was punky up in the front frame horns,it didnt want to stay running after getting warmed up(i thru a bunch of money at that with no positive results),it needed tranny lines,brake lines.it also had a finicky heat and air control where you would turn the selector and the fuel pump would kick on and off.it didnt show a majority of the negative sighns until the end of november so i opted to sell it to the mechanic up the street from me who threw in the towel and sold it 2 wks later because he couldnt narrow down the idle problems etc.i loved the red truck but it was so poor on fuel (4mpg) and it was getting to the point where i was going to have to throw alot of wear items at it because it was time to do so and to be honest i dont want to be under trucks working on them.Mastria GMC IS A GREAT DEALER TO WORK WITH AND WITH ALL THE REBATES AND UPFIITER REBATES THEY WERE OFFERING AND TO TOP OFF THE 0%FINANCING I WAS LIKE I WANT IT.I need a compact tractor so i think im going to use the money from truck sales and slap it down on a nice kubota l series.
  10. lawnman24949

lawnman24949 LawnSite Member

Just wondering how much the dump cost you. I'm looking to get a dump and I would like to stick with GMC because my other truck is gm.