truck graphics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Jan 10, 2012.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

truck and body after rebates and upfitter rebates ,gmc bonus cash it came to $35,900.that was purchase price and then i paid $2700 and change on tax and reg here in connecticut.it doesnt have pwr windows and locks but thats ok by me.gm is offering o% financing up to 72 months with approved credit.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Lettering looks really nice and crisp. Looks really good.:cool2:

3. M RASCOE&SONS

fyi list price was $45,700 so i think i did ok.i did it all over the computer,i never went to the dealer they brought it to me with the paper work to sign and then they registered it and dropped it off at my house.i couldnt get the two gm dealers here in town to do anything for me and mastria gmc even being 88 miles from my house in another state smoked them on price and delivered it.they are in mass,salesmen was mike oneal .

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks great!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. M RASCOE&SONS

its a little pricey ($500) but he does my cards ,yard signs,shirts etc at very good prices so i think it works out in the end plus they do great work.i bought some 2x12x9long dry kilned white oak sideboards theyre going to lazer out m.rascoe&sons on each side for me (390 in wood)(150 in the lazer work)plus then i will put a nice dark lacquer finish on them.

6. M RASCOE&SONS

thankyou sir:drinkup:

7. lawnman24949

lawnman24949 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the information I really don't want to spend more than $50,000 so even if it is a grand or two more that is fine by me considering that's what my 2500 HD cost me last year. Gm seems to be offering a lot of incentives lately which is good for us.

8. stockie

stockie LawnSite Member

Hey, truck looks great.

On the signs, what kind are they. Are they considered the "vinyl" or something else? Thanks

9. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Can't wait to see the sideboards.