Truck Graphics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mikegyver, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's the truck graphics I had done recently, just wanted to know what y'all thought...
    [​IMG]

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good. I personally like how you put icons for the lawn care, landscaping and irrigation. I hope you do not get mad if I borrow that ideal. I knew you was a Texas guy the second I saw the "LI" on the side.

3. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

i like it. i like the name real big like that, it stands out good. the bullets for your services was definetly a nice touch..

4. Mikegyver

Thanks.
    Go ahead and borrow the idea.
    I was very happy with the company I used. I sent a ROUGH sketch to them on a Wednesday morning and they got it done by Friday evening. I was going to be working on a large project at a major intersection that Saturday so I figured that was a good a time as any.

5. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good

6. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good man! It's that the 97 dodge?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mikegyver

Its a 95 5.9 liter. Hope to upgrade to a mid 2000s diesel something this spring. This truck would be my mow crew truck. We will see how the year goes.

8. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

The grass along the bottom of the truck really looks good and adds a lot to it. Nice!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Mikegyver

That was the idea of the graphics designer, I wasn't crazy about it at first but it really makes it. It really pays to have someone who knows what they are doing when you are doing advertising related stuff.

10. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Looks nice i like it looks sweet

Like the grass on the bottom

Charles Cue