Truck Lettering??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by A-1 Affordable Lawn Care, Dec 6, 2006.

1. A-1 Affordable Lawn Care

A-1 Affordable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

How has your lettering on your truck seem to work for advertisement? How many calls or leads did you get in a season?
  2. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Dozens and dozens of calls each year, we don't even track them anymore we get so many. we logo everything up big time. It has been money well spent.
  3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i couldnt tell you because i dont really ask how the people get our number i got them lettered because they look professional but i do get a lot of calls from the yellow pages saying i saw your truck do you want to buy an add
  4. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

Whether you get 0 calls or 30 do you want to look like a scab or a professional? Spend the couple hundred and do it right
  5. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

I agree spend the money to make you stand out above some of these low ballers and mom and pop businesses. I don't think that I have got alot of calls from just the truck lettering, but I have gotten lots of calls from the yellow page people seeing my truck.
  6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

This year alone i picked up about 20 new customers from the lettering on my trailer and truck
  7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

It is name recognition, and the more the trucks you have the better. It is the cumalative(sp) effect of all advertising working well w/ each other -flyers, trucks, yp, word of mouth, etc.
  8. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Weather it is a personal/ work truck or just a work truck it looks more professional having a truck at a job lettered up servicing that property. Plus people will think you take business seriously and won't quit have way during the year.
  9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I didn't get any phone calls this year due to my truck lettering. I have had people say they've seen my truck around town though.
  10. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

get a couple (15 - 20)of calls but in ny its also the law, but seeing your fleet out there all loking the same is a great thing also