Lawn Care Forum banner

Truck lettering

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Lbilawncare 
#1 ·
After 3 years im thinking of lettering my truck anyone know the rough cost. Also thinking it would be nicer then magnets any opinions.

#2 ·
It will help. Ive noticed a difference when I put mine on. It's probably the cheapest advertising around. Igot mine made from a guy that was just starting out 100 bucks and he put them on. The drawback to the magnetic signs would be some kid snagging them off the door or scratching the finish on your truck. I had my truck repainted and put the signs on my trailer. The biggest difference I've seen so far is keeping all my equipment clean and making my guys wear the matching shirts with my logo and jeanshorts. Of coarse you have to pay for that too but at least they don't get those looks from the snobs in the high society houses.

#3 ·
100.00 bucks wow. I was thinking 200 to 300 bucks but I have not called anyone just yet.

#4 ·
We have always done signage on our trailers, but recently got a bid to do my truck, it was$275 to do the company logo across both doors (crew cab), and large phone numbers done the bed (8' Bed). I have done logos on the windows, but ran into problems with the side windows when lowered. Our sign guy advised us to have the vehicle waxed before and after the signage was put on to reduce fading if ever removed.

#8 ·
you can have them made really cheap, then apply them yourself. I like doing that stuff, so I went that route. spent about $200 to have the letters made. It was more then usaul cuz he did 2 tone, silver over blue, so he had to make doubles of everything one smaller then the other.
I've got work from people reading things off my truck, that they didn't know i did.

#9 ·
Go with the 7 year vinyl from 3M, it looks better and obviously lasts longer. We have a 3 color door scheme, 2 color scheme running the length of the bed and fenders and a small font on the tailgate. Our's were $135.00, I know of a guy who went to FastSigns and for 350.00 got his name, number, fertilization, mowing, snow removal in 1 1/2" letters single color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.