Lawn Care Forum banner

Truck Lettering

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  packerbacker 
#1 ·
Can you guys give me some leads on a good internet lettering company, I dont want the magnetic signs, I would like to have the nice big decal for the back window, thanks for any ideas or leads..
Rich Landscapes

#2 ·
This work is so cheap to have designed and installed at a shop Im not sure its worth you time to go the internet route. Im getting my truck re-done now and believe I get great value out of it. Maybe ill post a pic in the appropriate forum when its done.

#9 ·
bettergrass said:
got to be honest expert i think it looks more professional when you have the logo smaller just on the doors. not to say im a pro...i have magnets so i cant talk but just my 5 cents
I sorta turned the corner in this industry. This year was the first year I had my truck lettered. I also have my logo on all my stationary and business cards. That is why I spent the money on the logo design; I like the recognition. People will identify with that logo since it is so outstanding and easy to see. That was my plan anyways. Most companies I see with small logos and phone number pretty much do it because it's the law. You must have signage here if you are for hire. It's not for advertising purposes. They are well established businesses and don't rely on truck lettering to advertise. Just my 6 cents :p

#11 ·
Expert that looks great. Just by looking at it I can tell you stand out in your town. Mines about that big also but for the wrong reasons lol. A week before i had it lettered someone keyed my truck up and down on both sides. So instead of spending 1500 to have it repainted i had them enlarge the lettering to cover the key marks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.