truck loader help!!!!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by 2low4NH, Nov 6, 2008.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

okay i have an older 11 hp truck loader i bought it used it has alot of hours on it casing has been rewelded and plated. lots of hours on it! i picked it up in the summer checked it out real quick looked like crap ran great. so i have done 10 clean ups with it made my money back on the purchase :clapping: but now i have a problem! i need a new impeller for it and i have no clue what the model # on this thing is!!!! where can i find it and if its not on the machine anymore how do i know which one to buy? i think it has a 10 inch intake and a 6 inch discharge

2. PowerEquipmentWarehouse

PowerEquipmentWarehouse LawnSite Member

Do you know what brand it is? That's a good starting place. Plus, you're going to need to know the size of the crankshaft. If it is a Giant Vac, Trac Vac, or Little Wonder unit, we can probably help you out, as we carry parts for those brands. Call me at 800-769-3741 if it's any of those brands. Good Luck! Lisa @ Power Equipment Warehouse...

3. 2low4NH

from NH

its a billy goat

4. russ and sons

russ and sons LawnSite Member

it sounds like mine. i have a tr1100 . 11 horse briggs i/c engine. 10 inch intake and 6 inch discharge. i called billy goat and they gave me a impeller number to order and he also sent me a diagram of it . socall billygoat or e-mail them and they will get right back toyou on it. there is a tag with the modelnumber abd serial number on it , just looki it over closely .

russ

5. 2low4NH

from NH

it probally got either welded over or painted over the whole casing was replated on the outside edge

6. russ and sons

if you send me your e-mail i can send you a spec sheet they sent me, then you can see if it is the same model

russ

7. 2low4NH

from NH

pm sent thanks

8. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry for the delay. I forgot to check this area for questions. If you've still got questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

Drew

9. russ and sons

i sent the spec sheet that danny s sent me from billy goat. it seems 2low4nh has the same model . so he is all taken care of. You could thank Danny for me, as he took care of me by sending me specs on the tr1100 .

thanks,

russ

:weightlifter:

10. 2low4NH

from NH

i already got an email back from him really quick response from him. he is going to find the closest dealer for me the price is much lower then expected