truck loaders/leaf vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fraz001, Oct 17, 2003.

1. fraz001

fraz001 LawnSite Member

is the lesco loader a good deal 2195.00 /how do thay hold up
    most other loader that I have seen 3000.00 +

thanks 4 any help..
  2. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I know a fellow local lco that's had his for about 8 years. His works great and does a good job. He added a 5 star edger blade onto the fan to further chop up the leaves, since the Lesco does not have a shredder blade. I was thinking about the Lesco unit as well, but bought the big expensive LW.

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Tom could you possibly get a pic of the edger blade shredder? Is it balanced? If not it will shake apart and fly out and slaughter 11 kids on bicycles 100 yds away :dizzy: LOL sorry had to make fun of everyone who was knocking my leaf shredder device on my blower. Could you get the pic though? Thanks.
  4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

well when you kill yourself with that home made blade i will make sure they put u face down with your $$$ sticking out at your wake
    we are just watching out for you son
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Eric, in the new October Turf (the same issue with your scag plow) there's an ad with a picture of the "shredding talon" as they're calling it.

Seems like it would do a good job as it's the first thing the leaves will hit when they come in, and it looks sharp like a knife.