Truck n Trailer n Equipment pics Lets See Them

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by speedyvision917, Jun 9, 2005.

1. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 LawnSite Member

Like it says lets see pics of what you usually drive around on a normal day, show. how you have your stuff setup. Just interested to see how others are running there setup, looking for a different way to haul equipment around and still be able to take loads to dump. I have a 3/4 pickup no dump. I would like to haul away brush and leaves, top soil and mulch loads etc. Looking for ideas, and just curious as to what your all running :cool2:

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Get a dump trailer with landscape gate, I can haul and dump and run my mower up the gate and load it.
    [​IMG]

3. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 LawnSite Member

Thats what i would like, and also figure out a way to carry the mower in the back of the truck along with a load in the trailer. Just not sure how i want to set it up so that i dont have to disconnect trailer all the time to unload mower...

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

do this, get a 12' dump trailer mine is a 10 and a bit small with my mower, anyways with the 12' dump trailer with landscape gate build a wood partition on hinges and a lock in piece but leave a spot in the dump big enough for your mower, then you have a place for your mower(not in the back of your truck) and a spot for leaves and grass and then unlatch the partition and take off the mower and dump all the debris, build it up high enough and you can hold quite a bit. Make the partition removable so you can load up with mulch and other stuff. Just a thought, if I had the 12' I would do this, considering doing it with my 10'.

5. Jacob's Yardworks LLC

Jacob's Yardworks LLC LawnSite Member

Is that a 12ft dump with 3 foot metal sides? How much higher is your wood sides? I just bought one and am wondering how high to go ontop of the 3 foot sides it has.

6. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Here is our 16 ft trailer, 36 fixed and 62 Z, towed by f250 or 350 with a dump insert, will hold 5 yards of mulch

Other truck is a flatbed with a 48 and 36 walkbehind
    [​IMG]

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Jason,
    got any flatbed pics yet?

8. Luvs2Play

Luvs2Play LawnSite Member

02 f250
    8 x 20 sharp 12,000lb trailer

02 set.JPG