Truck Night at Yankee Lake, OH

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by deere615, Jun 29, 2009.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone on here go to truck night @ Yankee Lake? I went last weekend, AWESOME! I should be there this friday in my truck-blue chevy. If not I will be in my buddys maroon f150. Anyone else go? What do you drive?

2. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

You should post pics of some of the trucks.

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

any chance u can get pics? that sounds like an awesome night

4. deere615

I will have to get some if I can usually I am to busy having fun! They have a web site I believe its www.trucknight.com

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thanks for the sight, i'll have to check it out when i get a few minutes:waving:

6. B.O.S.man

B.O.S.man LawnSite Member

WOW, that looks like fun, I know if I'm ever close by on a Friday I'll go. Hey, I'll look for your chevy or a f-150, shouldn't be to hard to find after a few budweiser's (spell check says it's misspelled, the can says I'm right) and 6000 people......right?

7. deere615

haha mine would be very easy to find hence theres really none like it there that I have seen and I have a big amber light on top!

8. B.O.S.man

B.O.S.man LawnSite Member

Just messin with ya, that does looks like a hell of a good time though.

9. deere615

it is its like $10 to take you truck in and do what ever you want and $5 for a spectator. There are people that get stuck all night long-they got all kinds of tractors that just pull people out

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i live about hour or so from yankee lake i wanna go really bad is it worth the drive and is there a place for spectator i have lifted dodge ram but its for working only cant mess it up let me know