Truck Opportunity

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by DSLND, Oct 26, 2006.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i have the opportunity for a 199? Ford (150 front) truck with the hydraulic tail gate this dude bought. I called a while ago and its got 90k miles and i originally thought it was a dump truck, but its just got the tail gate and ive been thinking about just taking the tail gate off and just using the bed, bc its got a big like dump truck bed and just rake out debris and maybe eventually put a hoist on it but it depends, anyways the dude wants $1500. I think its a steal and i may buy, but i would take it to a mechanic to get it checked out but im planning on getting a full time helper next season who will do the driving, seeing im only 13, turning 14 in Feb. and that way i have a full time helper and a driver. Good Deal? Thanks! -Mitch-
  2. DSLND

Bump! --------------------------------
  3. huh

huh LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lubbock

you need to know the exact year....there is a HUGE gap between a 1992 which might not be worth $150 and a 1998 which could be a good deal....and since it says you already have an s-10 how many trucks does a 14yo need
  4. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Its only been a half hour... jeez.
  5. DSLND

Im gonna check on the year tomorrow or this weekend. The S-10 is acually my bro's he normally hauls me around. Thanks! -Mitch-