truck pics(thought i'd contribute)

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by mike lane lawn care, Aug 8, 2008.

1. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

so after seeing a bunch of threads of trucks with pictures, i'd thought i'd contribute with some pics of mine. 2005 GMC sierra 2500HD, 6.0L V8, 4.10 gears, extended cab, 4x4.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

2. laxative

laxative LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Nice truck. Did it come with the picture of the weird little guy in the blue shirt on the front bumper?

3. mike lane lawn care

lol, that's me, i was on my way to work at best buy.

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

looks good! gotta love bestbuy! my lil bro is the warehouse supervisor here.(love the discounts)

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks great all nice and clean!

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck!

7. mike lane lawn care

thanks, and yea, the discounts are sweet. i just got promoted to working at the corporate level instead of in the retail environment.

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

you do that and mow? wow.

9. mike lane lawn care

my normal work week consists of 20 accounts, working every morning 7-12 at a farm 20 miles waaay outta the way working with my grandfather, and about 40 hours a week at best buy. i'm quite busy, but the money is good and i enjoy the work, i'm in the process of buying a boat! i'm thinking of getting out of the landscaping industry for a little bit until i decide if it's something that i want to go into as a full on career. BTW, i do carry 1 mil liability insurance for just my 20 or so accounts.

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

ha i like the insurance referance. Well thats cool. ya gotta work for them toys!