1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

truck pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chris_poyner, May 22, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That F-250 PSD is a sharp looking rig, Crome is cool. How much did that Racing chip and tires run you? if you don't mind me asking.
  2. chris_poyner

chris_poyner LawnSite Member

thanks for the compliments. the tires were around 700. the programmer was 400 then i spent an extra 150 on unlimited tuning. the way it works is that people specialize in custom tuning them by codes and you plug it into your computer and download the codes onto the box then you plug it into an odbII port. its amazing how much technology of hotrodding has changed in the past 30 years. 30 years ago my grandpa could gain an extra 20hp with fine tuning a carburator on his old cars with a flathead screw driver.
  3. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

Love your dads logo,what kind of equipment has he got?
  4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have any rubs with the 295s? They fill out the wheel wells nicely. I'm do for a new set.
  5. P&C Lawn Care

P&C Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Its a 2004 with a Duramax Diesel. I got it for $17,500 but traded the other truck and got $4000 for it. Only financed $13k.
  6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck if I do say so myself(see my avatar) :)

Of course, no diesel here:(

I like your steps a lot. Mine wasn't specd with them, I bought some aftermarket black ones. I think those are factory steps right? They look good.

Make sure you post pics of it after the lettering is done!
  7. chris_poyner

welp, i scratched the idea of getting my truck lettered for the time being because i MAY be getting an xl f350 in a couple monthes and i'll letter that. but im getting signs made for my trailer for the time being. the steps came on the truck and i hate them. they hang down too low and im a pretty big guy so its hard for me to get under them when i change the oil.

no rubs with the 295s. they're too small imo.

my father has a 05 jd 410g hoe, 07 taceheuchi tb135 excavator, 05 taceheuchi tb53 excavator, 49hp kubota with a harley rake that seems to never come off and a 65hp kubota. thats for the tractors. for the trucks he has a 06 xlt f450 4x4 with a 12ft reading service body, and a 04 f550 with a 12 foot knapheide service body on it. he has 2 dump trucks, a 88 single axle chevy kodiak and a 95 intl 4900 single axle dump.
  8. fiveoboy01

Interested in trading? Mine are Westin step bars, black with rubber step pad and they don't hang down as low...
  9. chris_poyner

eh, if they were chrome, i'd deffinatly take them but thanks anyway.
  10. fiveoboy01

OK, no prob. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.