Truck Sign Done

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by closecuts, Feb 6, 2009.

1. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you come up with your pricing packages all by yourself?

2. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I didnt see the services or name of the company at first, all I saw was a head with a 6 hp guillotine, not what I think of when I think lawn care.
    Just being brutally honest, not trying to bash. I would find a nice logo, have that printed the same size as the 'head', and cover it up. Something to make a prospective client think 'landscaping' and start looking for a phone number...
    hope it helps,
    Matt.

3. closecuts

closecuts LawnSite Member

Yea i did those packages about a month ago for the new season

4. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

You get a 10 on originallity.

People will REMEMBER your sign. Just do good work and you will be ok. You don't have to worry about other LCOs trying to steal your logo.

I guess the glass is half full.:rolleyes:

5. closecuts

closecuts LawnSite Member

Thanks Green Finger

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i do think you need to cover the whole head pic, try a logo like mentioned above., something with a tree, a lawn, flowers etc. that pics reminds me of the MAD magazine back in the day!!!!!

7. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

What? Thats crazy!

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Wow whats up with your "packages"?? Youre definately not a low baller..:laugh: You must have large lots out there to charge $65 for service.

9. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

my sentiments exactly. lol

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry, but the mower messing up on someone's head just shouts out "OOPS!!!". It is like any other "hack n' wack" operation.
    I could come up with a dozen of thee ideas in one night. You could do something like "Mow Hawk" services (play on the word mohawk), but again,... mowhawks are a bad thing to do in mowing. Or, you could do something like "Bushwackers" lawn service...Again, catchy name, but not a positive connotation. The list can go on and on...I just came up with these in the time of writing this post.