1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Signs.... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jord1990, Mar 7, 2009.

1. jord1990

jord1990 LawnSite Member

Hey guys this is my potential truck that I plan to buy and customize here soon, tell me what you think good or bad. I am starting out as a small 2 man operation this summer up here in New Brunswick, Canada. LOTS of competition but most companies are big and have little, to no quality, its all quantity up here for them. Did the pictures up on http://speedysigns.com

Truck 1.gif

truck 2.gif

truck 3.gif

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks fine to me. Nice and simple!

3. Bustus

Bustus LawnSite Member

Looks Good!

4. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know if I would strech out the phone number the entire length of the bed. It may be easier to read condensed down some. Looks good on the tailgate!!

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like it should work well. Short sweet and to the point.

6. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice and simple but Im not sure I would make the phone # so long on each side. It doesnt look big on the rendering but once its on the truck in real life, it will look a little tacky. Also, make sure to put the area code on both sides, not just the one side :D

7. Morningside

Morningside LawnSite Member

Here is my old truck and new truck. the numbers are 6" tall. I think you can see them pretty good from a distance.

misc 124.jpg

trailer 005.jpg

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I would make the name bigger on the doors if possible. I like the well read number on the bed.

9. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

Looks good to me!!!

10. wickedblkg

wickedblkg LawnSite Member

Hey morningside I know this is off the subject but where are you located Garland?