1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Tire Help

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by AllSeasonsMaintenance, Mar 22, 2007.

1. AllSeasonsMaintenance

AllSeasonsMaintenance LawnSite Member

Hey guys
    Need some new tires for my 1999 f350 with a fisher ezdumper in back and suggestions, and experience? places to buy?
    Thanks

2. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you looking for in a tire? All street, all terrain, off road? There are many tires out there.

3. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought some Bridgestone duler a/t revos. The revos are some bad looking tires. They work awesome for snow and rain!

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I was going to ask the same question, thanks. I also have the same truck, 1999 F-350, Fisher plow, the previous owner had an EZdumper and i will put another one in soon. Need new tires though this spring or eary summer. Mine has Goodyear Wrangler AT/S on now.
    I was looking at BFgoodrich All-Terrain TA's and Ko's, they're very popular but i hear so many good and bad comments and oppinions about them. Any one have experience with these? or could reccomend a set of tires? I'm looking for all-season that have a good tread for plowing and low wear for carrying heavy loads in the bed and trailering. Just though i'd ask here since i got the same truck.

5. AllSeasonsMaintenance

AllSeasonsMaintenance LawnSite Member

I have these the kos on my 4runner. good tires seem to be good in all weather but they wear fast? im looking for something that works well in all weather for my work truck all pavement until snow then plowing? tirerack.com has good reviews on the goodyear silentarmour tire, but rate the BFG's bad in snow and ice? there both around the same price i think im going to get the goodyears unless anyone has a better suggestion? like i said mostly pulling the trailer on pavement then plowing in the winter???
    thanks tim

6. git-r-done

git-r-done LawnSite Member

general grabber ''at2'' awsome tire same thing as the BFG ta and ko's but $300.00 cheaper.

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Where can i find these tires?

8. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Sam's Club....

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I saw thos at Tirerack.com, they look good.

10. git-r-done

git-r-done LawnSite Member

tire warehouse up here in n.h.