truck, trailer and new equipment!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rcracer, Jan 9, 2008.

1. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

I wanted to post some pics of my rig. I have doot magnets also I just forgot to put them on the truck. I will take some pics with them on it later. Tell me what you guy's think. This is my first year so hopefully this is a good start.:usflag:

lawn equipment 003.jpg

lawn equipment 005.jpg

lawn equipment 004.jpg

lawn equipment 006.jpg

2. mowwmann

mowwmann LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

if you have the lawns looks like a profitable setup for single op. Those were the good old days. Good Luck

3. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

I have four so far but I am trying to get more and more. I have alot of good things about exmark and I know stihl is good.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good, just need to start slow and work yur way up,

what size trailer?

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice and clean Truck and equipment. What size is that trailer?

6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I got the same mower. Good machine. I barely use the thing though. I bet you put more hours on yours in the first month than I have in the past 2 years.

If your trying to keep the paint looking sharp on it, you might not want to have the front caster arms rubbing against the trailer. You will wear off the paint in no time with it bouncing down the road. Happy mowing.

7. huntlawncare

huntlawncare LawnSite Member

good set up good luck

8. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

Yeah I was worried about the rubbing up against the trailer. Shouls I put padding against it or just not push the mower up so far. I cant wait to see how it mows. I am shure it will be great.

The trailer is a 6x12, I like it so far, it just creates alot of drag on my truck. Thanks for the comments I appreciate them alot:usflag:

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, put padding on the front edge of the trailer ... that's what I did with mine !!

10. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

I will give it a try for shure!