truck + trailer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by green boy1, Jun 7, 2006.

1. green boy1

green boy1 LawnSite Member

Here we go.

This is my truck and my trailer 6 x 12 thats gonna be the tool to start my business very soon.

Planing to buy a 36" w/b and maybe a 48" or 52" hydro w/b.

Any comments on any brand?

I was wondering to have the quick 36 and a gravely 52".

Great evening to all.:cool2:

2. MTAYLORFFP

MTAYLORFFP LawnSite Member

Wheres the pictures?

3. green boy1

Sorry having problems just a minute.:cry:

4. green boy1

5. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

It's a start. Where in FL are you? As far as mowers go it depends on where your going to be mowing. If its in sub there are alot of Zero lot lines that you can barely fit a 21" mower through. There are gates. If you are in the 70's section of a town you might find that you will be taking a 36" in sideways. Thourouly think your process out. And look at all the houses with in say 30 min or your location. Good Luck@@@

6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Seven Years. Your profile says seven yrs. Your just now getting a truck and trailer??????????????? You know that most of florida is in a serious drought dont you!!!!

7. green boy1

I was doing lawn care and landscaping for 7 years about 7 years ago but gonna re-start again in july maybe and im moving to North Carolina ,theres a lot of big lots in the area, like 3/4 to 1.5 acres.$$$$:drinkup:

8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

As for me, I wouldn't put that you've been doing this for 7 years if you haven't.

I mean, why exactly did you quit the first time?

9. green boy1

Topsites:

I'm a landscape designer. I had over 60 customers at a time back home in PR.

Landscaping is conducted differently over there. I switched fields to make more money in general construction / tile installation areas but was looking to return to my roots in landscaping when I move to NC. That's why I inquire about landscaping business as done over here, because in PR it's a different system.

Thanks for your reply.

10. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

Well, if I were you, I wouldn't be such a dick.

It's a f****** message board.