1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

truckcraft t120 questions

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Chicagolawns, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Chicagolawns

Chicagolawns LawnSite Member

I'm considering buying a t120 aluminum dump insert for our 06 f350 and use the truck for lawn maintenance. The dump insert looks great, only question I have is how well the paddle latch on the tailgate works with weight pushing against it, and if anyone has had problems with them breaking. Also, has anybody made a rear leaf/mulch gate for their dump insert? It looks like the aluminum tubes I see on their website might be awkward to work with. Thanks for any feedback-

2. Chicagolawns

Chicagolawns LawnSite Member

I'm considering buying a t120 aluminum dump insert for our 06 f350 and use the truck for lawn maintenance. The dump insert looks great, only question I have is how well the paddle latch on the tailgate works with weight pushing against it, and if anyone has had problems with them breaking. Also, has anybody made a rear leaf/mulch gate for their dump insert? It looks like the aluminum tubes I see on their website might be awkward to work with. Thanks for any feedback-

3. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been running them for years, even back when they were "power dump" brand. They are the best money you will ever spend. We use ours year-round on a near daily basis, and never had any problems.

4. GARY GERASIMEK

GARY GERASIMEK LawnSite Member

IF YOU'RE IN THE CONSIDERING STAGE I'D CONSIDER A PETROPLUS DUMPER IT USES A THREE STAGE 5 TON CYLINDER WITH A 72" STROKE IT'S MADE OF STEEL, AND WILL TAKE A BEATING. $3299.00 PLUS $249.00 FOR THE CAB PROTECTOR. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT petropluspa@verizon.net OR CALL 724-962-9235 I CAN SEND BROCHURES. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST INSERT ON THE MARKET TODAY AND I NEED TO START SELLING OUT OF MY AREA OF WESTERN PA.