1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Um incase you forgot I have two trucks, I had the pick up they had mount mystic, trucks sitting the driveways now loaded to the max lol

3. RedMax Man

I wasn't talking to you. I was talkn to Joey. that was a quote outta his post.
    Todays properties we're able to dump onsite in the woods.

4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

5. RedMax Man

Incase you didn't know i have a bad reputation for comments and statements i make. It either makes people laugh or makes em hate me.

6. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Seriously I'm just curious, I'm not gonna try and patent your idea or somethin if its a good one lol

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I didn't know that about you. They make me laugh, maybe because that I have a good sense of humor myself.

8. RedMax Man

sorry i missed that question.

We just take it off the tailgate. go dump. then lift it back on. :weightlifter::dizzy:
    Next year gona have a swing away kit.

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Very impressive! How many accounts do you service (sorry if I missed it)? Also why not put your 18hp on the dump to replace the little 13hp? .....just thinking out loud..anyway very impressive

10. RedMax Man

Thanks!
    Bout 30 accounts.
    Mine is a 16hp. its an older unit but runs fine. I don't see much difference in power between it and the new 11hp. which is alot nicer. Mines ready for a backup. If i knew someone locally that i could loan it to i'd do that.