1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

ya i will be working on gettin some commercials once i turn 18 but since im only 15 thats kinda hard. i have a few cemetaries i want to bid so that might influence a buy
  2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Disappointing presidential outcome but we can't give up now:usflag:

Truly is the dumbing down of America. people can't think for themselves. now more then ever $$$ can buy you anything.

Just got back from signing papers on my new house in Mexico. My crib is huge and on 350 acres of prime land. paid cash! I already have a crew of servants and workers. Hoping for a prosperous future down there:clapping::laugh:

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Your new house might be right next to mine lol. I only got 200 acres though. They took cash and a case of beer lol.
  4. RedMax Man

Completely agree with you:)
    I have the ability to do that.
    You made me do it:laugh: j/k
    100000000000000000000x worse then Redsox or Patriots or Celtics losing or even breaking up with a GF.:cry::dizzy:
    Yeah no problem its no big deal
  5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Hey I have noticed a lot of pictures of you working with like 4 other companies ( Mystic, Peabody), but I see your sign in the yard. Do you guys get together and just split the profit?

Down here its totally different, everyone is for themselves.
  6. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

I actually just got off the phone with Tim's guys and All Pro's guys and they have arranged to smuggle me into Mexico.....:walking:

Last night on "INDecision" 2008
    Colbert: We can now predict Georgia will go to McCain...
    Stewart: That was a tight race for McCain...
    Colbert: It was....
    Stewart: We havent seen a dog fight that hard since Michael Vick's basement.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  7. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Redmax Man, you have a pvt message from me...and yes this election was the dumbing down...some black woman (saw this on the internet) was so happy that she wouldn't need to worry anymore about paying her mortgage?? WTF????

I'm with you on making a move to mexico....:drinkup:
  8. RedMax Man

The way it works is these are my jobs that i obtain and am responsible for all work and the whole process. Buddies of mine like Mystic and Impressions i either ask for them to work with me on the job or they offer. All they do is labor. I do all the billing and behind the scene stuff you don't see in the pics. They're paid an hourly rate or they make an offer for a specific amount of $$$ per day. Whatever is fair.
    So now you know Bryan? I rarely talk to him.
    I replied.

Yeah i saw that lady. What a deceived brainwashed clutz.

Now i'm gona be on top of my game more then ever especially on the business side of things with finances.
  9. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

If I knew his name, I would have said his name lol... Hence calling him All Pro. I know him enough to know he has a couple of foreign fellows hanging around....
  10. RedMax Man

and now for some pictures....