Lawn Care Forum banner

Trudeau Landscape Co.

1M views 5K replies 248 participants last post by  havenlax18 
#1 ·
This is going to be where i post all my pics of work, equipment and other random stuff. I turned 19 today and have been in business for the past 3 years. I'm fully insured and have one guy about my age that works for me too. I do carry worker's comp. I own and paid out right for all my equipment and truck.

Questions, comments, criticism... bring it on because i have too many pics.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Asphalt Yellow

See less See more
#2,682 ·
Awesome pics, love all the spreaders! I wish we had a show like that we have the home and garden show but there are only a few mower companies there and it is open to everyone. Last year I went to the construction expo and that is only for businesses. I got the name tag and all. They had alot of machines but really no mowers.

#2,685 ·
Looks like alot of fun. I hope to go to our local show when they do it.

#2,689 ·
For all u TOPKICK lovers. this rig is $76k.
Holy Sh!t they want way to much for that...And the bed is way to small!

Also looks like it very tight in that deere cab!

#2,693 ·
Holy Sh!t they want way to much for that...And the bed is way to small!

Also looks like it very tight in that deere cab!
I agree bed way too small I would have at least a 12' dump with that truck. but 76K way too pricey for an over glorified 1 ton no wounder they are in such trouble.I would go international with a hook lift system before spending that on that truck even if it was a little more. for that kind of coin they should have a plow and sander on there and maybe a stainless or aluminum body. it's only a work truck???

#2,694 ·
hey micah did you get any pics of that stand on leaf blower, that things was pretty cool not sure how it would do on soft ground but looked powerfull had 27hp motor on it
Did you catch the friging price?

#2,695 ·
That topkick is an awesome looking truck IMO

#2,696 ·
I agree bed way too small I would have at least a 12' dump with that truck. but 76K way too pricey for an over glorified 1 ton no wounder they are in such trouble.I would go international with a hook lift system before spending that on that truck even if it was a little more. for that kind of coin they should have a plow and sander on there and maybe a stainless or aluminum body. it's only a work truck???
yah $75k is insane....I could get a nice 5500 with the 12' body off a dealers lot here for like $40k and put $5k-10k of upgrades into it and have $20k+ in my pocket.

#2,698 ·
that deere cab wasnt bad the friggen door being a flip up sucked not easy to get in and out of i was comfortable in seeing how hes get the pics but the asv was much better and cheaper and same size that deere goes for 60k withouth ac the asv goes for 54k with ac so go figure but i decdie to open a carwash today at my house the price was free dont say it too loud heres some pics of before and after of the misstress and the dodge

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Snow

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Snow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.