1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

everything looks good, keep it up.
  2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks I will. Where do you keep disappearing to???:confused:
  3. jww2008

jww2008 LawnSite Member

hey redmax i bet gas is killing you that ford must suck up that gas?
  4. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I really like the new grill, RedMax. Do you ever work with bagged mulch or just bulk? I usually use bulk, but I did a couple small jobs with bags and it is really easy. No shovels at all. Just throw 4-5 bags on the wheel barrow, rip them open, and rake them smooth. Not to mention how easy it is to reach hard to reach areas, like around pools or tiered beds.

Good looking stripes with the Stander, too.
  5. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

haha, I just havent been posting alot lately. I am starting to get back into the swing of things... I just graduated the other day, so I've been focusing on actually graduating lol. Ive also been building a better client base, more construction jobs, and just taking it easy trying to run the company. I am now fully insured and legal. Thank god. Anyway ill be posting alot more now that I have gone full time and hopefully it all works out. We should meet up sometime, id love to see that stander in action.
  6. RedMax Man

Its not bad imo. I put $80 in the tank a week. I keep a tight route so i'm not all over the universe driving and sucking gas like a pig. It does have a custom exhaust too.
    No i don't use bagged mulch. I've only bought by the yard. Thanks for the comments and advice though.
    Very nice. Shoot me a PM. We'll meet up asap.
  7. RedMax Man

Been negligent on posting more pics mostly because ive been busy. Anyway here are some properties i mow.

The landscaping and stone work is not completed at this house. The homeowner has done almost everything except for the stone work. I will hopefully be doing 20 yards of black hemlock mulch soon.

The entire driveway is going to be ripped up and replace with pavers!!!

8. RedMax Man

9. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

You doing the driveway? Looks like a good 30k+ job.
  10. RedMax Man