Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks. it matches nicely.
  2. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ummm...maybe I didnt know Mr. Cool Dude. Thanks JLM.
  3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That dump would match yours perfectly!
  4. RedMax Man

Definity. a new big brother.
  5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Ok I have a question, maybe someone can answer this for me with their opinion. Why would you go buy a truck outright for let's say 35k and you have 50k or even 65k? (Just throwing #s out) I would rather put 15k down and make payments. With the $$$$ in the bank you can do things with it while at the same time building credit. Now I know someone is going to say "so that if business goes south you don't have to worry about it", but a smart business man doesn't go out and buy equipment where if he looses a few accounts he's going to go under and by keeping $$$$ in the bank you can keep making payments.....basically what I'm trying to say is I don't understand why you take your $$$ and dump (no pun intended) it into just one piece of equipment.

Btw - that is a beautiful truck! And Micah that truck you have is very sharp!!
  6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with you nnj18, just because your monthly payment is X amount a month doesn't mean you only have to pay that much you can pay more then that. Build credit, which is a good thing. But then again, it's personal preference.
  7. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

I finance mostly everything and sometimes I wish I went like Micah and pay cash for it. Come February or March I will be debt free and plan to stay that way if at all possible.
  8. RedMax Man

Yeah i hear what your saying and its true.

Personally i'd stay out of as much debt as possible. If i can buy outright i will. Credit is good if its used by a smart person thats cautous otherwise it can get them into alot of problems. Buying outright, i can always be looking ahead and moving forward and not be finishing payments on past purchases.

Thanks for the compliments.
  9. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Any pics from today Micah? Great, dry day to work!
  10. RedMax Man

I knew somebody would ask. Only did 6 houses today. Was supposed to do more but ran outta time. I didn't have a chance to take the camera outta the truck. To busy and one of the guys had to leave at 1pm.

I'll take pics tomorrow. 4 guys working...