Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Do you have 2 sets of signs for the truck? It said Advanced Lawn Care before, now it's all Trudeau?

2. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

Looks good! It sucks that it gets dark so early now.

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol kid took joeys signs off, do you ever get your walker dirty?

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

nice pics, i see alot of leaves still on the trees, r u going to be going back to these places before its all over or is that it???

how many clean-ups do you have booked???

5. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

haha, i love it how you plaster your name all over his trucks lol

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

We just keep at it going as fast as possible. I garantee we are fair.
    Yup we prolly could have fit 10 cleanups in if we were on the first property by 8am. and didn't have to empty the dump truck halfway through the day from 2 of todays cleanups and all of yesterdays.
    Yup his signs are behind mine. When we're on his jobs you won't see mine.
    Ahh we finish at 5pm.
    I didn't take 'em off. they're behind mine.

Yeah gets dirty but it gets blown off after every job and its just dry dirt and leaves.
    Most of them we will do one last clean sweap but not all of them.

Myself i have 35 booked so far.
    He hates it. But this gets us the most business because my company name and reputation is well known in the areas i service and his is well know in his areas he works all the time. That way we don't look like a newbie or attacking a new area of town. Fake it out and get the most biz possible. Name recognition is key. We've gotten calls off the leaf box signs so they definitly are working. Even regular clients come outside and take down the number to give to friends and relatives.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Yup his signs are behind mine. When we're on his jobs you won't see mine

He hates it. But this gets us the most business because my company name and reputation is well known in the areas i service and his is well know in his areas he works all the time. That way we don't look like a newbie or attacking a new area of town. Fake it out and get the most biz possible. Name recognition is key. We've gotten calls off the leaf box signs so they definitly are working. Even regular clients come outside and take down the number to give to friends and relatives.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good system and plan! Nice work:cool2:

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I see a few of the pics you have pine straw at that job. Do you rake that up or pick it up with your mower? I know when I go over the pine straw with my mower and mulch it, it doesn't chop it up very good, does your mower chop it up or do you rake it up?

9. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Looks awesome as always Micah. Are you going to the N.E grows this year? Hopefully ill see you there.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work looks like there was a ton of leaves at that one property. Signs look good as well:) Is that Jd tractor the homeowners

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008